Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bucket List

This post created bcoz of bucket list issue on redfm this morning. really interested with this and now i'm listing out my own bucket list

Here go my own #bucketlist:
1. Wanna go swimming class (I takut air..cmne nk bljr swim ni..huhu)
2. Learn mandarin class (yg ni may b akan bjaya in a year..plan to start d class by end of this month)
3. Having my own house (wanna deco the interior on my own too)
4. Go Europe trip (kena kumpul duit ni..menabung sehari sehengget agak2 bape lama lg I cukup duit nk g?)
5. Wearing white wedding dress on my big day (yg ni mmg berangan sgt)
6. Wanna reduce my weight to 50 kg (3 more kgs to go..caiyok..exercise exercise)
7. Having dinner @ 360 restaurant kl tower

E eh mcm dh byk lak list ni..now nk kena start action plan to achieve all the list

No comments:

Post a Comment